i’ve had this problem before (several times) and always wished there was a way around it, but never took the time to find it. According to Sara Ford, you can disable cut/paste when you have nothing selected so as not to lose what’s on the clipboard. what a nice tip for a friday morning.
- gatorade and monty python – what else could you want?
- a very super mario halloween
- time warner navigator is absolutely terrible
- samsung glyde = worst phone ever
- RR turbo ftw!
- links for 2008-07-09
- stone brewing
- links for 2008-06-18
- my first attempt at steamed mussels