you can spend thousands, even 10s of thousands of dollars on an hdtv – go to radio shack and buy a $10 set of rabbit ears – and pick up your local hd channels. chances are, they will even be clearer and less compressed than watching them through the hd tuner box you get from the local cable company. weird…
- gatorade and monty python – what else could you want?
- a very super mario halloween
- time warner navigator is absolutely terrible
- samsung glyde = worst phone ever
- RR turbo ftw!
- links for 2008-07-09
- stone brewing
- links for 2008-06-18
- my first attempt at steamed mussels