Over the weekend, I decided I needed a new toy. Turns out, King Arthurs Toys – down the street from my house – had the Picco-z mini-helicopter which I first saw on Uncrate, one of my favorite sites for new gadgets. It is by far the most fun I’ve had in a long time. Even though it only gets about 8-10 minutes of enjoyment per charge, I still can’t get enough of it. I find myself in the fly-charge-repeat cycle any time I’m not at work. I recommend dropping $40 on one if you get the chance – it is well worth the fun.
- gatorade and monty python – what else could you want?
- a very super mario halloween
- time warner navigator is absolutely terrible
- samsung glyde = worst phone ever
- RR turbo ftw!
- links for 2008-07-09
- stone brewing
- links for 2008-06-18
- my first attempt at steamed mussels